Even though you have graduated and left your ELI home, there are still many ways for you to keep in contact and share your news with us, and with each other, or simply to receive information from us that you need!
Subscribe to the ELI Alumni Mailing List
We promise not to bug you! We will send you occasional e-mail newsletters with updates and news about the ELI throughout the year (around 3 per year). This might include news of alumni events in your hometown, or updates to services that we are offering.
To stay in touch with the ELI Community, you can end us an e-mail, or follow us on Social Media:
ELI on Social Media:
Join the ELI’s Official Facebook Page! This is a great way to connect to current ELI students, staff, and ELI alumni! Students must have a Facebook profile in order to join the ELI’s Facebook page.
Here is how to join:
- In your web browser, visit http://www.facebook.com/UdelELI.
- Log in to your Facebook account (if you have not already done so)
- Click on the “Like” button and start following the ELI!
See recent photos from ELI events and activities taken by staff and students!
Follow us on Instagram @UDel_ELI or mention us with #udeleli
Follow the ELI on Twitter! Here’s how:
- In your web browser, visit http://twitter.com/udeleli
- Log in to your Twitter account (if you have not already done so)
- Click on the “Follow” button
See the ELI’s photos on Flickr.com, the photo sharing social network, at http://www.flickr.com/photos/ud-eli.
See the ELI’s videos on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/univdelawareeli.
If you are visiting our website from China, you can see theELI’s videos on YouKu at http://i.youku.com/univdelawareeli